Princeton Scientific now offers a system capable of unprecedented, High Resolution, In-Situ SEM Liquid Inspection and Analysis for visualizing native-state samples. The product uses nanofilm to create an atmospheric environment in a vacuum in order to keep the liquid samples in their original state.
To view the full press release click here.
• By combining with PSC Lite analysis software, analytical results could be quickly generated; such as particle size distribution, dispersity/aggregate, concentration, shape, compositions, etc.
• This product is customizable to facilitate in situ simultaneous observation of silicon wafers and biochip substrates.
Princeton Scientific’s breakthrough technology
• Easy of Operation: The specially designed liquid sample holder allows the samples to be loaded easily in 30 seconds.
• High Resolution: We offer the highest resolution of the industry. At a maximum magnification of 200K, objects as small as 7 nm can be clearly
• High Compatibility: Our products are compatible with all SEM equipment available on the market (e.g. FEI, JEOL, Hitachi, ZEISS, Phenom, TSCAN, etc.). They can also be used with any sample preparation tools such as
powder disperser (for the powders’ particle size distribution), centrifuge (for observing the morphology of biologic samples), membrane filter (for identifying liquid defects), etc.
• High Customizability: All products can be custom made as requested. We appreciate every opportunity to make further progress.